XII Magic XII Magic

Not bad for your first try...

It's not horrible, at least you have a decent beat and little tiny melody thing going. The next time you put anything on here though I would make it more that 5 seconds...at least 15, otherwise it's hardly worth listening to.

Sadness and Sorrow Sadness and Sorrow

Again, Beautiful

I don't know how you do it. These are all really beautiful.
I listened for the strings but I don't know if its just my speakers but I couldn't hear them very well. I think you could bring them out a little bit and maybe add a cello solo...or some other low instrument to just add to it more. It sounds really good as it is, but I think it could definitely be more. Maybe slow it down and take even more time around the :50 mark? I don't know. I hope I'm not just babbling.

BlazingDragon responds:

Thank you for the helpful words and the review. :)

The strings are so quiet that they can hardly be heard. That was a mistake on my part, and unfotunately I don't think I have the file for this song anymore. Thus, I can't edit it and bring out the strings unless I rewrite it completely. :(

Who knows, though, maybe I'll redo it and include that cello solo you suggested!

Ambient Evening Ambient Evening

Beautiful.

This reminds me of the music boxes I used to listen to all the time when I was a kid. I love the innocence this song just seems to have, at least when I listen to it. Those peaceful years of youth when everything is just happy.
I agree with JoshE121390, if you did want to add more you could add some guitar. Keep this as an intro and then drop down an octave or two and add a counter melody. If you don't want to add guitar add a harp and maybe flute and make it sound kind of like a peaceful day inside watching the rain.
Amazing job!

BlazingDragon responds:

That is actually really helpful! I think that a harp accompaniment and flute melody would fit nicely. Maybe an oboe, too. Unfortunately, I have no skill writing for guitar, but I could look into it.

I find it very interesting how the song brings back memories of when everything was happy and innocent. It is a minor song and I have thought it to be very sad, and yet it brings back such memories. I love how music can be interpreted so differently depending on the listener! :)

Thanks for the review!

{dj-N} Listen to Your Heart {dj-N} Listen to Your Heart

Okay

It would have been better if the piano hadn't been so choppy in the beggining. Love the way it fits in the middle though.

{dj-N} GC - 2605 Days {dj-N} GC - 2605 Days

Good!

This is great. One of the better remixes I've heard.

_-={For My Lady}=-_ _-={For My Lady}=-_

Great!

This is an awesome song! Favorites for sure!

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you for the favorite, and the review :D! I'm glad you liked it!

Dance of Autumn Dance of Autumn

Happy!

This sounds very much like Happy Village music, or when your sailing on the open seas in some video games. Nice.

SQM*Remembrance SQM*Remembrance

Amazing

This is a great song. It makes me think of home. Sad, and yet happy at the same time because there are so many great memories there.

[TMM43] Maybe [TMM43] Maybe

Cool

I agree with Mushroomhead18nc. You have really nice melodies and counter melodies and I love the way you fit in the vocals.

Evidently this is a good song to listen to when playing Halo 3, or so my friend says.

A Trip Down Memory Lane A Trip Down Memory Lane

Nice

I like your songs, and this is one of your better ones. 10/10 and 5/5.